The wonderful Rizza Maruja nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Check out her post over here. Thank you so much for this award, much unexpected but definitely appreciated.
The rules for this award include:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.
Now for the seven things about me:
1. I started out liking purple because of my mom. When I was little I asked her what her favorite was and she said purple. Later I realized she doesn’t have a consistent favorite color. I still like purple.
2. The book that has made me cry the most(I usually don’t cry) is Say Goodnight, Gracie by Julie Reece Deaver. I bawled through most of the book.
3. I have two, white bookshelves full of notebooks, books(of course), magazines, awards, a wooden flute, and a colorful candle turtle.
4. I like classical music but I don’t listen to it as much as I would like.
5. I can’t hold a face to face conversation. After a sentence or two I tend to stutter. I prefer the written word. (I don’t do texting.)
6. I’m a firm believer in God. I know he’s been there for me when I’ve most needed Him.
7. I think it takes more energy to be angry than happy.
As for the last part… Give me a couple of days to round up links to my favorite blogs, its been awhile, yeah? I haven’t been very active on the internet the past month or so>.<
Thanks again to Rizza Maruja:)