While I was gone… This is what happened:
1. We had two Snow Days. There was lots of snow. Now, its all muddy.
2. I had two quiz and a test. At least I got A’s.
3. I wrote like crazy, my little brother said I was crazy. I told him I was.
4. Today my favorite cousin told me I was crazy. I told him I was.
5. I went to church. Making a long story short, I’m an altar server along with my favorite cousin, and now this new little kid also helps. He provided a reason to smile, even if it was half embarrassing half funny. I won’t mention the many things he did because I could make a whole list of them:).
6. I planned to go to a picnic. I will in a couple of minutes. At least its not cold. 66 degrees right now.
7. They told me the groundhog didn’t see his shadow. I wanted to kiss him, and give him a belated thanks for predicting no more winter!
8.I predicted that this week will be great.
9. I promised myself I will post more often.
10.We finished talking about The Lady or the Tiger by Frank Stockton. I found it interesting though the ending left me hanging:( And then the teacher read us the sequel, Discourager of Hesitancy by the one and only Frank Stockton. The ending made the whole class groan. This guy really had the knack for leaving the audience hanging. Great stories both though. I recommend them if you haven’t read them.
A short list completed by your’s truly,